8.11.10

To believe or not to believe...

By Belin214

Hey guys..

I'm a new guest blogger whom pretty much sucks at blogging but I was given specific instructions that I must do what I have to do... so here goes nothing...




I know that we are all here mainly because of our love for our Joongbo couple. I know some are feeling a little down because of HJ in PK and the BTS that have been released..

I ran across this video way back when, and every now and then I like to rewatch to remind me why I believe.. There have been many more things that can be added to this video but for now if you need something to watch, check out the below...Sorry I have to end it short..apparently I'm missing out on some good spazzing on tweet...I promise next post will be better...




9 comments:

  1. oooh i love this mv.............thank you belin............and yes i am a believer....(not a belieber LOL)amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belin...thank you for the MV. I believe in possibilities so lets shout TO THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to c all ur posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first pic ..hehe
    at last one of u posted that pic ^^

    Thanks belin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the post belin..love the mv... i try hard to get them out of my system but its seems i still can't..

    you've met Hwangbo in Hawaii right?you're one lucky girl and i envy you...kekeke

    i still believe! to the world!

    purple-chagi

    ReplyDelete
  6. To believe ot not to believe thats the question!!!!!! Well as long as we are entertained. BTW is any one a fan of Youre beautiful?? JGS??

    ReplyDelete
  7. This wild fancy party ship shall stay afloat because from the Captain (self-appointed Belin214) all the way down to the smallest nails that make up this ship are full of AWESOME!

    Let's show them what's the meaning of wild fancy!

    Great post!

    cjv501

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ssory I didn't realize Belin posted this!:) woohoo!! wild fancy party! nice, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "To believe or not to believe?"

    "why are you asking...you know better than I do"

    hehehehe ^^ 세계로!!

    ReplyDelete