18.11.10

Shinobi's love Joongbo (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2


Feb 2012, Unknown Private Island in the Caribbean


Hyunjoong opened his eyes and found the ceiling fan rotating.His mind registered that  it was hot .So, he immediately got up and  he could see the vivid blue sea out of the french windows.

He wondered where he was and then remembered being kidnapped at the hotel in Seoul.

"Hwangbo........Hwangbuin ?"he shouted out her name.

He got up and went into the Living room and found her sitting on the floor crying.

"Are you alright ? are you hurt?when did you wake up?"he asked.

She didn't reply and turned away from him.

"Why aren't you answering me? Do you have any idea as to where we are?"he asked.

"Don't talk to me ! its because of you that I am here ! why did you bring me here ?"she asked him.

"Me? I didn't do this! why would I do a crazy thing like this?"he asked her.

"Then how do you explain all this ?"she asked him her cheeks flushed with anger.

"Explain what? Why would I end my Golden career  and run away to nowhere land with you?"he asked.

"Your golden career? what about my happiness and my marriage and Minwoo?"she asked.

"Minwoo is the last thing we should be talking about right now.If it weren't for him we wouldn't have been on the darned terrace in the first place ! Look ! lets figure out a way to get out of here first!"he said.

"Get out? don't you realize that we were obviously kidnapped by someone? All my clothes and personal stuff are here and yours too and there is enough food to feed an army .........we can never go hungry here and this Villa is more luxurious than a Seven star hotel....obviously someone is playing with our  lives !"she said

"Is this some kind of candid camera show ? then we better behave properly" he said.

"Behave properly? look who's talking ! I can't take this anymore so, I am going to look around for ways to get out of this place"she said.

Hwangbo got up and went out into the bright sun and judging from the color of the sea she thought it could be the Caribbean islands .She observed that there were no electronic devices inside the cottage.The island looked too big to explore out alone.

Hyunjoong sat down on the luxurious handcrafted sofa, lighted a cigarette and wondered as to the person behind this.Then he remembered that it could be a candid camera show and threw away the cigarette.

He looked around the house and marvelled at its beauty and he agreed with hwangbo about it being some kind of luxurious villa .He went out.It was beautiful and there was  also a crystal blue swimming pool extending into the beach.

After searching the house he found a note on the fridge

"We only want you to be happy we sincerely hope you both will find happiness here.There are no electronic devices on this island including cameras so don't worry !"

Hyunjoong was shocked and wondered who was behind this and his Hwang buin had  ventured out alone better call her back and show her the letter .


_____________________________________________________

Feb 2012 Seoul

No minwoo was having a heated discussion with Bae Yong Joon.

"Do you really think they eloped?the media is going crazy with speculation and the fans are creating a ruckus!"he told BYJ

"What else can explain the sudden disappearance of their clothes and personal belongings even their passports were  not found !"said  BYJ.

"But why would she do this to me? No ! your Hyunjoong kidnapped my Hwangbo  .He is going to pay for this!"he said getting up from the chair.

"You don't make sense kid ! anyways , lets ask the police to look into it!"

"Alright! just let me get my hands on him!"he said.

"I have another question ....umm ......How about joining my company until Hyunjoong returns ?"asked Bae young Joon.

"You really are the hard headed businessman aren't you?I am getting out of here ! Good bye !"said Min Woo.

_______________________________________________

Nikko,Japan ,Feb 2012

"Shou sama everything went according to plan!"said Nakamura.

"Now don't let anyone get near that Island until I give you the order !"said Shou.

"and also handle the media, cops and most importantly the fans ! "

"Yes sir!"








.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update.. But it's so short.. I want more.. but I love it^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ryuuki.. thank for the update.. i can't wait for the next chapter.. kindly update soon...

    purple-chagi

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE !!! :-P looking forward to Chap 3

    awww dont you just love Shou

    Thanks for the update Ryuuki

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Why would I end my Golden career and run away to nowhere land with you?" LOL

    Your busy schedule...where did you have time to write this?
    Girl...your are super woman. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am getting addicted to this...

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete