29.11.10

Secret Code Ring

I think many JBers including me, especially new JBers sometimes feel curious about this SCR thing. At first when I become a JBers and read JB thread, I was also wondering what SCR ring is. So I tried to write about it. If some others wants to add something, feel free to write it in the comment.

SCR ring is Secret Code Ring, it's a Swatch Brand Ring. There is a number or code on the ring. I can't tell exactly when or what time they started wearing it, but when I tried to back reading JB soompi, they wore it after WGM ended. HB wore black SCR ring and HJ wore silver or white SCR ring.

Someone has put some of their pics wearing the ring into a videos. Credit :


and also some of their couple-ness.


I hope this could make you guys happier ^^

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the post snowwinter...the spazzes in the 2 videos are awesome... kekeke

    purple-chagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A correction to the time stamp:

    HB spotted wearing the SCR since her trip to HK (Dec 2008). At the same time, HJ was in Macau filming BOF.

    HJ was last spotted wearing the ring in early of 2008, during Dejavu promotion. That was the last time for HJ. He was never spotted with SCR since then. But what more interesting to JB-er was HJ wearing the gold ring which was believe was a gift from his mom. Some said, HJ only wears that ring whenever he was in relationship. Truth is, no one knows.

    Hope this will help to clear some doubts n misunderstanding about the HJ HB and the SCR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you anonymous for correcting and adding some info into my post ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!!!!!!! amazing stuff !!!!!!!!!
    keep it coming !!!!!!!!!!!!
    where are the other bloggers???

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi snow! this is super ! blog more ! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its cool to see all this for a new joongboer like me !!! Hope they have some more fun together.

    ReplyDelete