14.11.10

Spazz from old vids about HJ's ideal type












After liking JB very much I started to find and download many of HJ or HB shows in old days. Of course if it was HJ's show then it was also included some of SS501 variety shows when they just 1 or 2 years after debuted . One of it is Thank You for Waking Me Up and Thank You For Raising Me Up.

The pic above is what I captured from Thank You for Raising Me Up epi 1. I think it's worthy for spazzing becoz HJ said about his ideal type like you can see in those pic.. 'I would prefer if she could put her hands around my shoulder..' and do you know that in WGM, HB had done the exact thing like he said in those pic..
See this pics below, it's from WGM double date with Alshin couple:




 So what I want to spazz is what  HB did in WGM really fit with what he wanted his GF to do in his old days.. I know that almost all JBers also think the same, but at least those pics is also the proof, that HB is fit with his ideal type.. ^^
I hope you guys understand with what I want to write here ^^

7 comments:

  1. woah this is epic snowyyyyyyy!
    Wild fancy party FTW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember this show. see HB is one HJ was describe long before HJ did the WGM. they are very special people whom can see the future without knowing^^

    Thank you Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buin has always fit shillang's ideal woman before and after WGM. The only thing that stayed consistent through these years is the "like a friend" part. The others changes but to a more specific detail such as wearing white dress or likes to use a huge hairpin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never saw this, so he described her way before then.good.lets wait till 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thank you unnie snow...at latest mY now feeling so good..'Cos lately my heart for joongbo is little bit slow.because of mh..THank You for encouragement to all Joongboers!

    SEYGERO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for liking my spazz^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was reading this when Kim Bum Soo's "BoGoShipDa" played in my player...*tears*

    HJ, how I wish I can say this to you right now,
    "Hyun Joong, did you know your long wish had already been granted two years ago?!!"
    *sigh*

    I can only hope HJ do realized & understand what he meant in his confessions to HB during their last lunch on Mt. Halla,

    "in a way...felt like you were someone sent by God"

    someone please tell him already~
    "Yeah yeah yeah, she is...SHE IS meant for YOU~!!"

    gah. I'm out of words. being emo-spazz now, lol. sorry guys^^

    (@Snowwinter: thanks for the great spazzing..& if I "talk" unnecessarily too much, ssorry~)

    ReplyDelete