7.11.10

My analysis of KHJ PK BTS

By Snowwinter


I already watched and also observed the making film or BTS of HJ from part 1 till 6 and I don't know, I think since his kiss scene in the rain I can't feel anything when I see
this drama. I mean I just watch it & feel numb, didn't feel sad or anything like I thought before.

Like you all know, K-drama nowadays is always planned to make their making film or BTS becoz the fans of the drama usually crave more from that drama or the lead. so in so
me of this BTS you can see HJ seemed like he was talking  to the camera like he was being interviewed or being told to say something and as the KHJ that we all know, he must do his job well, so thus this kind of BTS.
Here is what I want to spazz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rh3OrZ79ME This is part 1.

- please look at start from 0:25 when JSM practising how to put her hand above HJ's chest to neck.. at 0:54 HJ tried to push her hand, at least we can see that gesture from him
- look at 03:05 when JSM pointed her finger to HJ and start walking, HJ didn't follow her to walked beside her, at least for me, he seemed didn't notice her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9jJGuMm2qg This is part 2.

- From 0:00 until 01:51 JSM seemed like interviewing him and he seemed like said many 4D things that funny that made her laughing and giggling. we all know that when HJ said 4D thing, I think most all of ppl will laugh so we can blame JSM for laughing this too. this scene also exist in BTS part 3, start at 02:16. Did u know? when I see this scene I remember of HJ fancam from perfect, see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtRlXCQuezo his jacket is the same also the man behind him, the one who brought blue blanket, we can see there r some ppl around him & there was a girl holding a camera. since saw that fancam, I alrdy guessing that he was doing smth like interview or smth like that, and I think my guessing was quite true coz what JSM did almost the same with interview (Q&A) the different is it just for the BTS. in that fancam we can see after
that scene, HJ was just with his coordi nuna again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNWE3IkI2-c This is part 3.

- please look at 0:43 U can see that they were being told to take a pic. at 01:05 - 01:10, u can see HJ just taking the camera and leave JSM like he didn't care.
- at 01:17, HJ using hairspray tried to kill the bug, at least it's remind us a bit of WGM that he still scare of bug or still hv that phobia
-for the scene when JSM seemed giggling & laughing, I already spazz in part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAd0-X4g3HI This is part 4.

- please look start at 0:52 LSY or Haera and HJ also seems quite close, she also did a gesture like she interviewing him, so in the BTS, it's not only JSM that seems close to her but LSY also, and you know that JSM has a lot of more scenes with HJ ^^

- and finally the kissing scene, look at 0:24 when he practiced that kissing scene, he didn't really kissed her. and after the kissing scene at 01:46 and 01:58 he ended the kissing scene just like that.. without any shy expression like when he doing popo scene with HB.. it's all becoz that just acting for him.

- look at the interview after the kissing scene started at 02:01 it just JSM that giggling & looking at him and HJ didn't look at JSM much, he just gv his opinion to the camera. I didn't understand korean, but smtm I can understand a tiny bit of some words. I heard him said 세 번 or sebonce, in google in means three times, and I also heard 'coffee'. I just guessing he said they just doing it three times for that scene coz he want to doing it fast and also the kissing taste is like coffee, maybe JSM before doing that scene drink a cup of coffee, I'm not so sure yet. maybe another JBers who can understand Korean language could give the right translation.
(I got the right translation. HJ said they did the kiss scenes more than three times, but it still okay, d kiss scene in other drama often repeat it more then 5 or even 10 times. at least the reaction is different with when HJ doing  popo scene with HB)

-look at 03:28 when he practiced hugging OHN. He just released her when he felt the practice is enough and he also didn't look shy also when they filming the hug scene, when PD said 'cut', HJ just released his hand. If he has any feeling for her, as a man I think I will take that chance to hug her a bit longer. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eil4_qVWOA This is part 5.

cameramen by sniffing her hair..

-at the dinner scene, we can see d PD of the BTS ask them to said something at 0:30 you can see JSM said 'Annyeong haseyo. Nampyeoniyeyo' (trans: Hello. This is my husband)and pointed to HJ. But we can see that HJ just said Annyeonghaseyo. and after showing their wedding band, HJ just tried to released the ring, but it seemed a bit hard, but he keep trying to released it.

- For the piggy back scene, start at 01:28. U can see someone take a pic of them or it just for photoshoot for the drama, so they just doing it for the photoshoot. Also in 02:07 when HJ seems teasing her by looking her like that. I think it just becoz he feel comfortable with her after some of months being filming with her and he just see her as a dongseng. U guys know he also like to tease ppl his dongseng in SS.and in that scene just JSM that touchy feely of HJ or maybe they should took a pic like that, but HJ didn't even touch her. U guys must be remember when he felt more closer to HB, we can see how much touchy feely HJ towards her.

- and start 02:20 when he practicing carrying JSM with his hand from the couch, he said he was tired. and at 03:07 he serious practicing his line, and not use that moment to flirting with JSM and after practicing carrying JSM at 03:22 he just throw her on the sofa ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqQUZduH8c This is part 6.

- in the last shooting, at 01:58 after the 'cut' from the PD, HJ didn't seem pay attention to JSM and after they taken a pic with crew, HJ just tapping JSM once and then went to his van. If they really close at least he will shake her hand, right? ^^

Yup that's all my analyzes.. I hope it's quite worthy spazzes..

I just want to say my thinking that HJ feel quite close with JSM coz he has been filming with her almost for months & they have a lot of scene together so the frequent of their meeting is very often. She also his  ongseng so I think he just become comfortable with her as the time goes by. and for HB they just met once a week or once per 2 weeks, the day of their meeting for filming WGM if we counted it just about a month, so in that very short of time, we can see how fast HJ feel comfortable around HB but also has that shy  expression and keep glancing gesture around her.. and as JBers I think it's becoz he has some feeling towards her, that's why we can feel the very strong chemistry between both of them.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you.I read it on soompi .thank you
    greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. dem!!!!
    i like ur rant here!!
    hahaha....
    leader is just who he is...
    ekekekek..=)

    ReplyDelete