11.11.10

Muzik High with HJB and HB Trans by LVK

http://kimhyungjun.net/main/?p=2750  This is the link to the video thanx to crazy noona


Trans by LVK

Here goes just the part I thought was interesting...
when HB arrived at the radio station...she brought food for HJB.
(she is such a kind person and likes to take care of people^^)

HJB was very excited to see her.

HJB introduced HB as the Very Special Guest and my BIG brother
Hwangbo Nu-nium.
(you can tell he absolutely adores her)

HJB welcomed HB and asked about her new single "I am still beautiful"

HJB:What is the meaning behind this ?

(HB was so funny)

HB : It..means...I was beautiful before...I am beautiful now...I am
going to be still beautiful an year later (LOL)

HJB: I hear that you are really good at acting and crying in the MV...

HB:..that was easy to act out. because my eyes were stinging from make-up
artist were keep puting on make-up & taking off make-up (LOL)

HJB: you are very attractive and something about you makes guys
fall in-love with you (baby mention that several times..yay!)

@15:38

HJB :I have a question! Its not there in the script

HB:ask me whatever is in your mind!

HJB: Have you contacted Hyun Joong hyung?

HB: why are you asking...you know better than I do

HJB: oh...because I haven't contacted him or kept in touch with him for while

HB: No I don't keep in touch with him too.

HJB: i guess this question is not that important!

@17:09

HJB is reading a listener's message: it's mid-night...Hwangbo-shi is
very beautiful with natural face

HB: no I haven't removed my make-up yet.

HJB: oh I thought you didn't wear make up...

HB: you never saw me without make up? you have seen me!

HJB: that's right I have hehehe

after that they were anwering questions about things men say to women
how they hurt their feelings and should not say & vice versa.

HB gave lots good advice and suggestions.( In my opinion...she should
have a radio show of her own and discussions about relationships.

Next ......one of listenera was a school kid. her mom doesn't want her to
listen to radio or watch TV. Just study, study. study.

HJB & HB decided to send the singing telegram to young listner's mom.
Lyric was written by young listner & music is Arisong.

Lyric is about telling mom..."stop telling her to study hard "(korean parents LOL)

when the music started, both started singing and had fun with the lyrics.

HJB: wow its been while (Arisong)

HB: you know right :) ...what am I doing...dancing in the midnight
(meant she is crazy doing this at this hour...i think...Its 2:30 midnight)

HB: It's very hard to follow lyrics with this song... :)

HBJ: it is...

when the song was over...HB started imitating a beat box...HJB followed her and said
yea yea yeah...Hwangbo!

HJB: thank you for joining me today Hwangbo Nuna!

HJB: listeners...lets listen to the Ms Hwangbo’s Mature and end the show

HB: don’t you have last word?

HJB: yes i do. everyone…instead of talking through your ears…it better to
talk through your heart*

Bye everyone!

*i don't know what the heck that means lol

this so far I got...let me listen to the rest of it
LvK









.

14 comments:

  1. thanks to the blog owners, i read in twitter that you are a bunch :)

    the trans made a lousy day not-so-lousy anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it means talking nonsense/just talking without any meaning as opposed through your heart which has substance ^ ^

    Thanks for the trans~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. wow.. thank you LvK2010 and Ryuuki..
    woohoo.. they look so close..
    HJB called HB Big Brother.. and I like this part

    HJB: Have you contacted Hyun Joong hyung?
    HB: why are you asking...you know better than I do
    HJB: oh...because I haven't contacted him or kept in touch with him for while
    HB: No I don't keep in touch with him too..

    'You know better than I do' that means something, right?^^

    and when HB said 'No I don't keep in touch with him too.' It could means she didn't contact him that day.. or several days.. or like usual it's always her answer in the public place, hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @snowwinter...yeah and why answer with another question? yes or no would've been fine. And her answer is weird..,why are you asking, u know better than I do... should baby know that they don't keep in touch? or maybe they're totally talking about something else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby, I love you!! ..haha
    Why u asked your noona that question ^^

    I already know, HB will give that answer ..keke
    All this time, she denied it
    If she say 'YES', that's mean she lied before ..hehe

    Thanks Ryuuki ^^ & LVK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks LVK for translating!!!woohoo!!!and Ryuuki for posting!!! you gals rock!! ^^ It was nice to see them cute and close!I agree with ellehcar817, why answer a question with a question-like reply...like huh?! could've said yes or no.. and why the hey am I questioning her reply, I think I was expecting that anyway. Funny,I think I'm getting my clarifications from confusing answers. hahaha! Fine, ssangchus... you always win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't know if anyone noticed, Music High played Alex's "hwaboon" as first song today. This song was also played a lot on WGM..

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I have permission to repost this translation in the Hwangbo thread? And thanx guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you guys...

    @ssangchudream. Go right ahead and post it in HB soompi just ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES i agree..even before her answer is they same...BUt it's weird...My wild fancy mind..come on..And many thank you for share and translate it.SEYGERO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In one ep of Infinity Girls there was a girl in the car with HB and SBS and she said she wanted to know if HJ and HB still communicates after WGM in which SBS said yeah i would love know the answer too HB answer was "why would you like to know you already know the answer" same thing when HJB asked her the same question...she answered with same reply...she could have simply say NO we dont get to talk anymore...hmmm

    THANKS Haewon for translating those interesting portions of their convo and THANKS Ryuuki for posting it here in your blog

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies. They look close don't they??? Btw, LVK knows already...but that banner is pretty awesome =p

    ReplyDelete
  13. maybe hjb just wants to confirm if hb is still in contact with hj becoz he's interested in her...kekeke...just a crazy thought...

    remember, it was said before that hj should be careful of his members...

    ReplyDelete