7.11.10

Deprived {chap 3}

Hyunjoong opened the huge box and revealed  a pure white Takahashi TOA-150B Telescope

"AH you kill me  ..................Is this what i think it is?"she asked staring at the telescope.
"Its a telescope buin ! although i cannot get you a star but with this we can get the feeling of getting closer to the stars and maybe i can take you to Mars or the moon one day "he said .
She noticed that his expression was very serious.Hwangbo could not contain her laughter and was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Hyunjoong why do you do this to me? do you think you can get away with a telescope?"she asked .She walked into the kitchen.She had to prepare lunch for tomorrow.

"Buin it is 25,520,800 won...........how can you say just a telescope....it's expensive"he asked.

She was busy cutting the vegetables.He came into the kitchen and stood behind her.

"I will cook today ......please rest buin"he said taking the knife from her.

"Do you want me to die of starvation? I know you are a bad cook!"she said.

"Wae ? I know this dish well ......let me do it ! take your cold medicine and go to sleep !"he said.

"Are you feeling guilty because you were so busy the last few months"she asked.

"why should i feel guilty ? I didn't do anything wrong ! In fact I earned a lot of money .........we have to save  to go into space you know "he said.

"I am really going to get myself into a mental asylum if you continue with this"she said while resting her head on the table .

Hyunjoong knew he was not a good cook but he also knew that she really liked it when he cooked for her.

He finished his cooking and they started to eat.

"How is it?"he asked.

" Its okay !  aren't we just avoiding the situation?"she asked him

"There is nothing i can do buin ! and you know that .....even you are doing well in your career .so lets just  continue as we are until 2012.Then we can announce it !" he said.

"I am tired of all this !"she said.

"I am tired too! but I have to do this for our future together"he said.

Hyunjoong's phone started ringing

"just a minute !"

"Ah yes hyung ?"he was listening intently.

"okay i will be there " he said.

"I have to leave buin some glitch in the Asian games schedule! I will be back tomorrow "he said.

"OK...go ahead......."


________________________________________________________________________


Hyunjoong came back to her apartment the next day.

There was a post-it on the fridge saying "I have filming till 3:00 AM in the morning....so ........that's it"

'Is she still angry with me' he thought.

He went into the bedroom and slept.

In the evening he was watching some of her interviews and noticed that she spoke very eloquently.

He liked the way she said "we are under the same sky " to her international fans.

He was asked by his company to leave a message for his fans.

So he  included the lines "Looking at the same sky"   in his post.

But he knew one thing for sure that Hwangbo Hyejung was the best thing that ever happened to him and  that he was never going to let go of her ! ever !

4 comments:

  1. I didn't expected to be telescope...loved your imagination Ryuuu^^

    Love the new bkgd. Feels very rich which I like!

    I created one of my favorite JB PS for SH blog. I haven't post it yet. Would you like to peek at it? If you do...DM me ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Fan fic. Had fun reading it. Hope you have more in store for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! a telescope! HJ's such a hotshot.. we are fancy people partying under the same sky..

    to the world!

    purple-chagi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!
    Ryuuki

    ReplyDelete