3.12.10

The Magic of Photoshop

by Ssangchudream


“Noona!”
“Oh Hyun Joong! How are you?” Hwangbo asks, smiling at how perky the other sounds.
But then again, knowing his sleeping pattern, of course, Hyun Joong would be wide
awake (and perky) at midnight.
“I’m fine, how about you?”
“Not bad. What’s going on?”
“I just came back from Singapore, guess what I got?”
“Hmm…another T-shirt with our WGM pictures plaster on it?” Hwangbo guesses, seeing
as how each time he got one of those WGM mementos, he would call her so they can
laugh and reminisce.
“So close, but no.”
“Then I don’t know. But speaking of the shirts, how many of those do you have now?”
“I’m not sure, maybe four. Omma takes them all from me,” the other answers with a
shrug.
“Eh? Why does she do that?” Hwangbo wonders.
“I have no idea. When I asked, she just told me we look good together. Anyway, so this
time instead of a shirt, I got a Photoshop picture of us.” Hyun Joong says.
“Oh! I saw those around the Internet sometimes. How do we look? Or more importantly,
how do I look?”
“Gorgeous as always,” Hyun Joong answers without missing a beat.
Hwangbo laughs, “When did you become such a sweet talker?”
“Ever since a certain someone told me that while she appreciates my bluntness, I
probably should tone it down or else my future girlfriend will be frowny face at me,”
Hyun Joong answers.
“That person is a wise one, you should listen to her more,” Hwangbo comments, smiling.
It still surprises her how much her once upon a time fake shillang remembers their old
conversation.
“So anyway, I was thinking since there are so many people supporting us, and wanting us
to get together. How about we give it a go?” Hyun Joong asks.
Hwangbo rolls her eyes. “Are you seriously just ask me to go out with you by
saying ‘give it a go’? Let me guess, it’s been awhile since you confess to a girl, hasn’t
it?”
“Wei? What’s wrong with the way I ask? And you know, I’m pretty good dating
material, if I may say so myself,” Hyun Joong protests earnestly.
“And why is that, Mr. Kim?” Hwangbo ponders loudly.
“For one thing, I just signed a multi million dollars contract with FaceShop so if you date
me, you will never lack for food. Secondly, I have good genes. Our babies will be hot!
Thirdly…”
Hwangbo interrupts, “ Yes yes, you have all that. But for my womanly pride and you
know because I have a brain, I’m not going out with any guy who wants us to get
together just because his fans seem to think it’s a good idea.”
“So are you turning me down?” Hyun Joong asks, his voice is a moue of petulant
sadness.
“Yep!” Hwangbo answers happily but then feeling a tinge of guilt she continues, “I may
consider it if you ask me better next time.”
“Fair enough. Good night, noona,” Hyun Joong gives in.
“Night, peddler of chickens and facial products,” Hwangbo teases, hanging up before the
other could relaliate.
~~
5 minutes later
“Aish Hyun Joong! Go to sleep!’ Hwangbo grumbles into the phone.
“Will you, Hwangbo Hye Jung, do me the great honor of going out with me? Not because
it’s what a bunch of strangers want us to do, not because my dog misses you more than
he probably misses me – and he only met you a couple of times too, that traitor!, not even
because my omma thinks I’m an idiot for “divorcing” you even though it was a show, but
because you are still the one I think about before I go to sleep each night.”
A short silence greets Hyun Joong’s declaration before Hwangbo answers, a little bit
breathlessly, “Wow, you sure did improve on your sweet talking technique.”

Dream wrote this for me. Thank you Dream!!!

10 comments:

  1. aww such a sweet ff...and i'm guessing with that improved sweet talk she finally agreed to give it a go :-P

    Thank you !!!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeee!! Thanks so much LvK...again,for giving visuals and "life" to "Wild Fancy"--for sharing your time,talent,creativity, for sharing the story Dream wrote for you. :D

    @ssangchudream: Thank you for writing something out of the "magical events" recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lvk :::::: woo vk !!!! this is super thank you for sharing this

    @ssangchudream:::::awwwwwww this fic is soooooooo cute !!!!!! thank you !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah............

    awesome fics!!!

    really awesome

    Dreamy know how to amuse us, kekeke....

    u lucky LV ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice fic.. who would turn down HJ after that proposition..kekeke...

    purple-chagi

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so sweeeeeet!!! *dies*

    bebelab :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice fic! i have been accessing ssangchudream's blog, but it says it's deleted?is there a way to reread her fics and posts there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so fun...i em a new joonboer..and i em reallie loving it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww.. why did ssangchudream delete her blog?? :(( *waaah!!!* hope she'll keep the ssangchu way of life entry...better yet undelete. hehe.

    ReplyDelete