5.12.10

The JOONGBO Magic




The Joongbo Magic

A little something something I discovered while spending my prized day off at a mall today…

Found this entertainment magazine made/produced by an all Filipino Crew devoted to everything K-POP. The mags’ called SPARKLING (Life in K-Pop Color). They covered everything from Idol info, fanclubs, merchandises, where to shop for goodies etc etc. it’s really like fangirl bible all the way.

While having fun browsing through it (not to mention giggling like crazy because Khunnie’s pretty face was plastered all over! Keke) I came across this article entitled “channel Surfing” and tadah!!! We Got Married was there! As if that was not enough to make me squeal, a portion of the article featured the show’s best couples and tadah #2!!! SSangchu was number 1 on the list!!!! I know it’s a no-brainer but still it made my heart flutter that Uri couple was recognized! To add, they were the only couple from WGM season 1 that made it to the list, the others were all from season 2. keke

The Joongbo ship is sailing steadily these days and Shillang’s been a good boy these past few days. Could it be because someone’s cookin’ up a major feast for all the purple lettuces around the world? One big FANCY PARTY perhaps? Why not? As Buin tweeted a few days ago “Impossible? I AM POSSIBLE” SSANGCHU IS POSSIBLE!!!

SEGYERO!

3 comments: