6.12.10

Random Connections

Yoohoo!I've been planning to post an entry ever since the time I saw my name there (--->) but instead of coming up with something, I'd usually end up twitter spazzing, watching ssangchu mvs, blog-hopping, reading a fanfic, re-watching WGM, Joongbo photo-hunting and listening to this blog's mixpod. For some reason, I couldn't seem to organize and give a better structure to my thoughts about our Ssangchu couple (tsk tsk, my perennial excuse? lol). My so-called "installed antis-" would argue with my "wild fancies," as my seemingly logical line of thinking would interrupt. Besides, I've read some well-written similar ideas/povs that I'd no longer feel the need to write my own (lazy orange. LOL!). On the other hand, I also felt kinda guilty because I haven't composed anything yet, to think that just being a part of this blog made me giddy-happy. (Why? First, I wished for some blog that would give a summary of post-WGM events because I probably won't get to read all of Soompi. As though somebody heard my wish, I saw this blog. 2nd-when I saw mixpod, I hoped I could hear some songs I relate to the Ssangchus. Dang, was I surprised when Ryuuki casually asked if I'd like to have some songs included. I think this started when I provided the link to HJ's "his/her letters."3rd-At one point, I thought of writing something or anything about the ssangchu couple, even considered having my blog too, but I wasn't sure how I'd cope with it and when I'd get my thoughts to organize themselves, haha... so here I am. Thanks WFP). Ok, enough about me and my long intro. =P

Before I proceed to the other "connections" I originally planned to post, let me share some tidbit connections recently.

Estella816's tweet: IMpossible? I'm possible

I mentioned this to a joongboer friend (sojuspirit), and her reply was -- "Do you know where I saw that line "Impossible I'm Possible?" -- that was a tagline used by Toshiba brand, endorsed by Yamapi (of Japan) -- who has a striking resemblance to KHJ. Do you think buin's aware of it?" That's the question... not for anything... but does hwang buin even know about it?

Here's the Toshiba ad photo taken by sojuspirit when she was in Japan : *wink*


Some time ago, I saw a link to KHJ's song related to his charity event with BYJ and company this December. Check it out. Message to Asia Kim Hyun Joong Hohoemi Project (Smile Project) While roaming around YT the other night, I heard the song again because it was used as background music in one of the fancam clips. *Ting! light bulb on!* For some reason I remembered HB's profile photo on twitter...
nuninuninu... seems a nice concept for a new ssangchu mv.. ;)

***currently listening to the blog's mixpod - Maroon 5's Sunday Morning ... "But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do ... and I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew... that someday it would bring me back to you... "

--
connect the dots! --

4 comments:

  1. I think you should post this in soompi too you are a csier !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! like what anon said, you better post this in soompi, pali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh.. fudge your post is epic.. like other said you should also post it in soompi..
    from twitter I just knew that those words in HB twitter also the same with ads in Japan but never knew that the ads has Yamapi in it.. and you are right, he has a striking resemblance to KHJ.. I also become quite Yamapi's fans becoz of this ^^
    So did she know about this or is this part of hints she gave us? hehe^^

    ReplyDelete